For security reasons, all MADE Festival ticket holders will be subject to extra searches at this years event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches. Observe the festival opening times and arrive as early as possible as this will reduce queueing time.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping MADE Festival safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items.
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, MADE Festival reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
- Anything illegal or offensive.
- Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering (vegetarian and gluten free) open throughout the event.
- Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) – MADE Festival takes any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution.
- NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using something like this
- Seats and chairs, unless previously agreed in writing with MADE Festival
- Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 30cm x 42cm (A3 size) nothing bigger please.
- Umbrellas and parasols.
- Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
- Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
- Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
- Chinese lanterns.
- Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
- Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
- Unauthorised professional photography or filming equipment is strictly prohibited.